Not been before? No worries, here is a list of what to bring.
- Running gear (long pants and/or long socks are good idea!).
- Jogging shoes. Trail shoes are best, but not essential.
- Extra set of dry clothes for after the run (shorts/t-shirt).
- Extra set of shoes or slippers for after the run.
- Plastic bags to hold the dirty stuff.
- Water to wash with (there is usually plenty around to share).
- “OFF” insect repellant by Johnson Wax or other “bug juice”.
- A bag to hold the spare clothes (can be left securely at the run site).
- Guest Fees & Money for the On On (food after the run).
- You might want to bring $10 in case you get lost and need to get a taxi back to the run site.
Basically you will be running and will get very sweaty in the Singapore heat, so you need a change of clothes for after the run. After the run, people socialise and cool down with some refreshments, eventually get changed and then have a laugh in the “circle” for a while. After that it is either food on site or at a nearby coffee shop – all very relaxed.